According to the latest information from the national crisis center five new coronavirus cases have been confirmed in Croatia, bringing the national total to 32.
Speaking to reporters at the afternoon press briefing, Health Minister Vili Beroš assured citizens that there is no reason to panic, as the situation is under control. He added that additional measures have been prepared if necessary.
"We are considering all of the measures at our disposal, so as to reduce the possibility of transmission of the virus. Right now the epidemiological situation is satisfactory, we do not have any signs of local transmission of the virus, which is a good sign. Obviously were are monitoring the situation and are ready with additional measures if the epidemiological situation worsens," Minister Beroš said.
According to the national crisis center more than 520 people have been tested for the virus.
- 2,421 new coronavirus cases in Croatia
- New record in number of coronavirus cases – 2,776
- Vukovar Water Tower opens following reconstruction
- Health Minister: lockdown measures not yielding results
- 1 003 people have recovered from COVID-19 over the past 24 hours
- New measures introduced to fight coronavirus