The portion of tickets for Croatian supporters for the match between Hungary and Croatia were sold out in less than a day.
Croatia’s first away match under European Championship qualifications will be played on March 24th at the Groupama Arena in Budapest beginning at 6 pm. The game has evoked great interest among Croatia supporters and tickets were sold out over the internet in just a few hours. 1300 Croatia supporters will cheer on their team at the Groupama Arena.
Supporters can still buy tickets for the home game against Azerbaijan, which will be played at Zagreb’s Maksimir Stadium on March 21st.
- Extradition to be requested for Zdravko Mamić
- Croatia working closer with the EU Civil Protection Mechanism
- Talks underway with USA and Sweden on acquisition of combat aircraft
- Rijeka wins Croatian Football Cup!
- President says EU lacks a clear strategy in terms of economic growth
- First phase of Zagreb Deep Sea completed