The portion of tickets for Croatian supporters for the match between Hungary and Croatia were sold out in less than a day.
Croatia’s first away match under European Championship qualifications will be played on March 24th at the Groupama Arena in Budapest beginning at 6 pm. The game has evoked great interest among Croatia supporters and tickets were sold out over the internet in just a few hours. 1300 Croatia supporters will cheer on their team at the Groupama Arena.
Supporters can still buy tickets for the home game against Azerbaijan, which will be played at Zagreb’s Maksimir Stadium on March 21st.
- Croatian diplomat recalled to explain racist remarks
- Croatia celebrates Feast of the Assumption
- Croatian police praised for Frontex training to strengthen EU borders
- Italian family poisoned by carbon monoxide?
- Medical Association: Disable false prophets from spreading lies about vaccination
- Prime Minister speaks about investments and demographics on Hvar