Martin and Valent Sinković have been nominated for the best men's team of the year by the world rowing federation.
“I hope that we will be chosen for the second time in our careers, that is a great honor,” said Martin Sinković upon hearing the news.
“This is truly recognition of the work we have been doing for around 10 years. We have already been nominated a few times. This is the most prestigious award in rowing. So this will be an additional incentive to train harder for Tokyo and to try to win the gold medal in the double sculls event,” said Valent Sinković.
The current double sculls world champions were declared the best men's team in 2016. This year's awards will be announced on November 22nd in London.
- Croatian government sending equipment and 100,000 euros in aid to Lebanon
- WWII bomber discovered in Biševo Channel
- Croatia celebrates 25th anniversary of operation Storm
- Ivo Zorica wins 305th Sinj Alka
- Zlatni rat and Nugal among the 25 most beautiful European beaches
- 25th anniversary of Slunj liberation celebrated