The government office for public relations has announced that Prime Minister Andrej Plenković and Parliament Speaker Gordan Jandroković will personally support the Croatian National Football team in the semi-final of the World Cup match where we face England.
Andrej Plenković and Gordan Jandroković tweeted a photo from the aircraft on the way to Moscow saying “We’re going for the win!”
The Prime Minister and Parliament Speaker travelled to Moscow via a commercial airline.
In accordance with protocol, they will watch the semi-final match with other dignitaries under the organization of FIFA.
Expenses for the trip will be paid for by the Prime Minister and Parliament Speaker themselves.
- Burić attends Foreign Affairs Council meeting in Brussels
- Western Balkans Summit underway in London
- Croatian President: NATO summit ended in success despite tensions
- Mattis vows to assist Croatia in modernizing its army
- President Grabar-Kitarović hands out Croatia jerseys at NATO summit
- Honey on the island of Hvar