The government office for public relations has announced that Prime Minister Andrej Plenković and Parliament Speaker Gordan Jandroković will personally support the Croatian National Football team in the semi-final of the World Cup match where we face England.
Andrej Plenković and Gordan Jandroković tweeted a photo from the aircraft on the way to Moscow saying “We’re going for the win!”
The Prime Minister and Parliament Speaker travelled to Moscow via a commercial airline.
In accordance with protocol, they will watch the semi-final match with other dignitaries under the organization of FIFA.
Expenses for the trip will be paid for by the Prime Minister and Parliament Speaker themselves.
- Pejčinović Burić meets with Pompeo in Washington
- Marić on tax reforms: The government will respond to all comments
- HDZ's MEPs support Hungary
- President attends third summit of Three Seas Initiative
- Projects valued at €45 billion presented at Three Seas Initiative
- Plenković reprimands Penava over planned protest