Croatian tennis players took home two ATP titles on Sunday in their respective tournaments.
Nikola Mektić grabbed his fifth career title as he and his Austrian doubles partner Juergen Melzer won the Sofia Open in the Bulgarian capital. The bested Cheng-Peng Hsieh of Taiwan and Indonesia's Christopher Rungkat in three sets, 6:2, 4:6, 10:2.
Meanwhile, fellow Croat Ivan Dodig and Frenchman Edouard Roger-Vasselin won the ATP tournament in Montpellier, France. The Croat/Austrian duo bested French pair Benjamin Bonzi and Antoine Hoang in straight sets, 6:4, 6:3.
The win gives Dodig his fifteenth ATP doubles title.
- Government rejects SDP interpellation on F-16s
- People Decide initiative seeking referendum on more just election system
- Tajani offers apology over controversial remarks
- Parliament rejects SDP interpellation on government work
- SDP pushing for vote on amendments to INA's privatization law
- The 2019 Croatian Emigrant Almanac