In the round of 32 of the UEFA Europa League, Dinamo Zagreb is hosting Viktoria Plzen from the Czech Republic at Maksimir Stadium on Thursday, February 21st.
Dinamo lost the first leg match against Viktoria last week in the Czech Republic, 2:1.
Everything is at stake on Thursday in the round of 32 between the domestic league champions from Croatia and the Czech Republic. Viktoria Plzen, newly arrived in Europa League play after being bumped down from Champions League, came from behind to win the first leg 2:1 at home against a Dinamo Zagreb side representing Croatia in the knockout phase of a UEFA competition for the first time.
Dinamo went unbeaten through UEFA Europa League Group D with four wins and two draws, finishing six points clear of runners-up Fenerbahce; while Plzen won their last two matches in the UEFA Champions League to finish third, behind Real Madrid and Roma in Group G.
- Croatian diplomat recalled to explain racist remarks
- Croatia celebrates Feast of the Assumption
- Croatian police praised for Frontex training to strengthen EU borders
- Italian family poisoned by carbon monoxide?
- Medical Association: Disable false prophets from spreading lies about vaccination
- Prime Minister speaks about investments and demographics on Hvar