Borna Ćorić put in a mature performance against Steve Johnson this morning to give Croatia a one point lead in the first match of the Davis Cup World Group semi-final between Croatian and the United States.
Borna Ćorić's play was consistent and strong throughout the entire match, resulting in a convincing 6:4, 7:6 (4), 6:3 win over Steve Johnson in the first match of the Davis Cup World Group semi-final between Croatia and the USA in Zadar. Next on court are Marin Čilić and Frances Tiafoe, who is making his debut for the USA.
Croatia and the United States have met four times to date, with Croatia winning all four times. The winner of the Croatia-USA semi-final will go on to play in the finals from the 23rd to 25th of November, against the winner of the other semi-final between France and Spain.
- Perković transferred to Remetinec prison
- President sharply refutes reinterpretation of her statements on migrants
- Chinese police assisting Croatian colleagues
- Prime Minister announces cabinet shuffle
- Parliament: Stricter penalties for traffic violations
- Vukovar mayor opposes court’s decision on Serbian Cyrillic