Croatia is currently first in Group B, ahead of the United States on goal difference, while Kazakhstan and Australia are 3rd and 4th respectively.
In the first round of play at the World Water Polo Championships in Gwangju South Korea, Croatia hammered Australia 14:4 on Monday.
Leading the way for coach Ivica Tucak’s team was Ante Vukičević with six goals. Aaron Younger scored twice for Australia, which is being coached by former Croatian national team player Elvis Fatović.
Croatia will play the United States next on Wednesday.
- Distress signal rekindles hope in search for missing sailors
- Conflict of Interest Committee initiates procedure against Prime Minister
- 20th International Art Contest
- Diaspora conference begins in Zagreb
- New traffic light to warn mobile phone users
- Grabar Kitarović says migration must be resolved at its source