Borna Ćorić has booked a spot in his third ATP semi-final of the year after beating Carsper Ruud.
The 22-year-old Croatian defeated the eight seed Norwegian for a final score of 3-6, 7-5, 6-3 on Friday. The fourth seeded Ćorić will next play Joao Sousa of Portugal, who bested sixth seed Mihail Kukushkin 7-6(8), 6-2.
Ćorić has reached the semis twice before this year in Dubai, where he lost to Swiss Roger Federer, and in Hertogenbosch, where he was defeated by Adrian Mannarino of France.
- State election commission announces list of presidential candidates
- Final day for submission of candidacies for presidential elections
- Croatia and Germany to organize NATO-EU conference next year
- Croatian students do poorly on PISA tests
- SDP seeks no confidence motion in Education Minister
- Croatia to spend 9.4 billion Kuna on defense in 2024