President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović tops the latest CRO Demoskop monthly opinion poll by Promocija Plus.
According to the latest opinion poll, the HDZ continues to be the strongest party in the country with 27.5% approval - they are also the only party to record an increase over the previous month. The largest opposition party, the SDP, has 17.7% support from voters - their lowest rating in fifteen years; while the Živi Zid and Most parties sit at 12.4% and 6% respectively.
President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is still the most popular politician in the country, with 25.2% approval. She is followed by no-one in particular at 20%, while Prime Minister Andrej Plenković is third with 9.7% approval. Anka Mrak Taritaš with 7.3% and Ivan Vilibor Sinčić with 6.% round out the top five.
And finally, leading the list of the most unpopular politicians is the prime minister with 25.4%. He is followed by SDP leader Davor Bernardić with 14.4%, while 'all politicians' are in third place with close to 13%.
Problems with the Uljanik and Third of May shipyards were the top news events of the month, followed by the recent phony text message scandal.
- Parliament rejects SDP interpellation on government work
- Novaković explains why case has been opened against the president
- MP regrets vote in parliament
- EU Commissioner for Justice on official visit to Croatia
- SDP pushing for vote on amendments to INA's privatization law
- The 2019 Croatian Emigrant Almanac