The sixth meeting of Croatian Government and County Prefects, representatives from the Croatian Association of Cities and Municipalities, and the Chair of Parliament’s Committee on Units of Local and Regional Government was held in the coastal resort of Zadar on Friday.
The key issues addressed at the meeting were the final preparations for the peak tourist season the implementation of government’s fiscal decentralization program.
Chairing the meeting the sixth meeting between government and the heads of units of local government was Prime Minister Andrej Plenković.
"The important thing here is that our dialogue is continuous and systematic. It is part of a new partnership that my government established in December 2016. Communication between all cabinet ministers and county prefects is constant and we understand each other's priorities. We have discussed everything of relevance, and the prefects have expressed their satisfaction with the effects of the fiscal decentralization," the prime minister said.
- President sharply refutes reinterpretation of her statements on migrants
- Chinese police assisting Croatian colleagues
- Croatia secures quarterfinals at World Water Polo Championships
- Vukovar mayor opposes court’s decision on Serbian Cyrillic
- President to meet on Thursday with Vukovar Mayor Ivan Penava
- Croatia opens Water Polo World Championships with 14:4 win over Australia