The sixth meeting of Croatian Government and County Prefects, representatives from the Croatian Association of Cities and Municipalities, and the Chair of Parliament’s Committee on Units of Local and Regional Government was held in the coastal resort of Zadar on Friday.
The key issues addressed at the meeting were the final preparations for the peak tourist season the implementation of government’s fiscal decentralization program.
Chairing the meeting the sixth meeting between government and the heads of units of local government was Prime Minister Andrej Plenković.
"The important thing here is that our dialogue is continuous and systematic. It is part of a new partnership that my government established in December 2016. Communication between all cabinet ministers and county prefects is constant and we understand each other's priorities. We have discussed everything of relevance, and the prefects have expressed their satisfaction with the effects of the fiscal decentralization," the prime minister said.
- Vukovar gets street name in Bratislava
- Advocate General says border arbitration does not fall under EU law
- Households contribute to massive food waste in Croatia
- 20th anniversary of the death of Franjo Tudjman marked in Split
- Government cabinet session held in Krapina
- Croatian driving permits will soon be valid in US, Canada, and Australia