Consultations were held at the government offices today on the reconstruction of the government cabinet.
Attending the meeting with the Prime Minister was parliament Speaker and Croatian Democratic Union Head Secretary Gordan Jandroković.
He said that he expects an emergency session of parliament by the end of the week and responded to reporters, who asked him if he was surprised by the resignation of State Property Minister Goran Marić.
“I hope that we could have an emergency session by the end of this week. It is difficult for me to talk about surprises now. He didn't have an easy situation so it was evidently a decision that he adopted on his own. If he resigned, then he probably judged that the time is right for him to resign and talked about it with the Prime Minister,” said Jandroković.
- Croatian diplomat recalled to explain racist remarks
- Croatia celebrates Feast of the Assumption
- Day of survivors of Serbian concentration camps observed in Knin
- Croatian police praised for Frontex training to strengthen EU borders
- Heatwave warning in effect
- Italian family poisoned by carbon monoxide?