According to the latest Cro Demoskop opinion poll the HDZ has a lead of more than 11% over its closest rivals, the SDP.
The Cro Demoskop opinion poll for December shows that the HDZ continues to lead in party rating at 28.1%, down slightly from the previous month. The SDP also dropped slightly from November to 17%. The only other parties that would pass the election threshold of 5% are Živi Zid at 12.4% and MOST at 7.3%. The HSS is fifth at 3.1%.
At more than 21%, the most positively perceived politician is no one. President Kolinda Grabar Kitarović is second with 19.6% voter support, while Prime Minister Andrej Plenković is third at 11.1%. Živi Zid leader Ivan Sinčić and GLAS leader Anka Mrak Taritaš follow at 6.2 and 6% respectively.
The most negatively perceived politician is Prime Minister Plenković at 24.4%, followed by SDP leader Davor Bernardić at 11.8%. "All politicians" are third at 11.5%, followed by Serb minority representative Milorad Pupovac and Independents for Croatia Party MP Zlatko Hasanbegović at 7.2 and 6.8% respectively.
Only 21.9% of those polled support the direction the country is moving, while 68.9% are opposed. 9.2% are undecided. However, there was a slight increase in voter support for the work of the Plenković government at 32.7%.
- President meets with Lois Mitchell
- Water levels cause concern in Croatia, Prime Minister visits affected areas
- Croatian President meets with Canadian Prime Minister
- PM and ministers still hopeful of a solution for Uljanik
- Parliament Speaker Jandroković visits Bleiburg
- Cheaper calls and text messages to EU countries as of today