According to the latest “Cro Demoskop” opinion poll on political preferences the Croatian Democratic Union would be the relative winner of an election if held this month.
If elections were to be held this month the Croatian Democratic Union (HDZ) would take 24.8% of the vote, which is a decrease of 2% in relation to last month.
The Social Democratic Party (SDP) holds second place with 19.1% and has also seen a decrease in support. The Živi Zid party sits in third place with 13.1%, followed by the Most party with 7.8%, both saw a slight increase in their popularity compared to last month.
Meanwhile the response "no one" is at the top of the poll for the most positive politicians with 24.9%. President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is in second place with 15.1% popularity and Prime Minister Andrej Plenković is in third place with 10.2%.
They are followed by two Živi Zid members of parliament: Ivan Pernar with 5.7% and Ivan Vilibor Sinčić with 5.4%.
In the poll for most negative politician Prime Minister Andrej Plenković holds first place with 27%.
The response "all politicians" sits in second place with 12.4%. SDP leader Davor Bernardić is in third place with 10%, while minority representative Milorad Pupovac is in fourth with 7%.
15.9% of those polled think the country is headed in the right direction while 75.3 percent believe Croatia is headed in the wrong direction.
- Q&A period in Parliament, opposition grills government over INA and F-16's
- Reactions to yesterday's events in parliament
- Pejčinović Burić rejects MOST's claims that she is working in Serbia's interests
- Court rejects civil initiative motions regarding referendums on election law and Istanbul Convention
- Justice Minister in Bosnia and Herzegovina rejects request for Mamić’s extradition
- The Winter School of Croatian Folklore in Koprivnica