Croatia's Foreign and European Affairs Minister is in neighboring Slovenia where he is attending the final day of the Bled Strategic Forum. The 14th Bled Forum is being held under the title of "(Re)sources of (In)stability.
Foreign and European Affairs Minister Gordan Grlić Radman participated in a panel discussion on the challenges facing European Commission President Ursula Von der Leyen and her new commission. In his address Minister Grlić Radman presented Croatia's priorities during its presidency over the Council of the European Union in the first half of 2020.
“I am pleased that Croatia and Slovenia are together in supporting continues EU enlargement to include the countries of the Western Balkans. The fact is that Croatia has committed itself to this and that in May of next year an EU Summit will be held that will include the countries of the Western Balkans, and this speaks to the fact that we are definitely committed to continued enlargement,” Minister Radman said.
- Teen killed in Mali Lošinj
- Zoran Milanović becomes Croatia’s fifth president
- PM attends annual Munich Security Conference
- Government announces financial aid for Albania and Venezuela
- Defence Ministry signs 38 procurement contracts with Croatian companies
- Coronavirus has not compromised Pelješac Bridge