At a meeting of the inner cabinet today, government minister discussed the possibility of privatizing the national air carrier Croatia Airlines. A special commission will be formed to lead the process and search for a strategic partner.
Transport and Infrastructure Minister Oleg Butković commented on the possible privatization and how it would be conducted by the proposed commission: "I think the commission will lead the entire process of finding a strategic partner together with management. Management will select a financial advisor in the final stage of that process, and that financial advisor should provide us with some models that can be applied in finding a strategic partner, meaning the ratio, what percentage their interest would be and how this would be achieved."
- Government expected to decide on Uljanik on Thursday
- Unions announce retirement age referendum initiative
- President says investment needs to create better, higher paying jobs
- American Airlines to introduce direct line between Philadelphia and Dubrovnik
- Marić: Uljanik Group’s numbers are staggering
- Croatia best European destination for business tourism in 2018