A government cabinet session was held in Krapina today. As usual when the government travels to a certain county it addresses projects within the county.
Capital decisions for Krapina-Zagorje County were adopted at today's cabinet session. Prime Minister Andrej Plenković said that all together 3.683 billion kuna have been invested into mutual projects for Krapina-Zagorje County.
The most contracts will be signed regarding road and rail infrastructure.
“We are working on many bigger infrastructure projects here along with a fast road to Zlatar Bistrica that we recently opened. We also have a Zabok-Zaprešić railway project, one of the European projects that is going very well. Today we will confirm an entire series of other projects that are actually already being conducted. Some of them are in the project study phase. We are continuing and investments amount to around two billion kuna. This is what should be going on in Krapina-Zagorje County in the next four year period,” said Minister of Maritime Transport and Infrastructure Oleg Burković.
The government cabinet session was held on the anniversary of the foundation of the city of Krapina.
“Today we had a presentation of a project that will surely change not only the visual but also the economic and tourist image of the city of Krapina and that is the Black Queen project,” said Krapina Mayor Zoran Gregurović.
The government adopted numerous contracts that will enable economic development for municipalities and cities, but also promotion of sports, culture and tourism in Krapina-Zagorje County.
- Government cabinet proposes law on National Bank in preparation for Euro
- Marin Čilić advances to final 16 of Australian Open
- US official warns Croatia to be wary of whom it sources equipment from for 5G network
- Meeting of EU justice ministers held in Zagreb
- Minister of health has no intention of resigning over asset card affair
- Grabar Kitarović emphasizes the importance of The Three Seas Initiative