The Milan Bandić 365: Party of Work and Solidarity club of representatives in parliament said at a news conference today, among other things, that Croatia needs essential reforms.
The representatives criticized the Government proposal for tax reforms calling it a short term solution.
You need to have courage and morals to raise your hand in support of this. All those that have – won’t get anything special – but that is not that important. But those that don’t have – will not get anything,” said Milan Bandić. He told the government that it must take into account work and solidarity with those who find themselves on the margins of the game due to capital. “That is the task of a socially responsible state and that is why I am sure that this concept cannot be supported in parliament by the Party of Work and Solidarity,” noted Bandić.
- EU Commissioner for Justice on official visit to Croatia
- MP regrets vote in parliament
- Government discusses possibility of privatizing the national air carrier
- Parliament adopts amendments to INA's privatization law
- Petrov: This is the government’s fight to survive and remain in power
- SDP pushing for vote on amendments to INA's privatization law