The Milan Bandić 365: Party of Work and Solidarity club of representatives in parliament said at a news conference today, among other things, that Croatia needs essential reforms.
The representatives criticized the Government proposal for tax reforms calling it a short term solution.
You need to have courage and morals to raise your hand in support of this. All those that have – won’t get anything special – but that is not that important. But those that don’t have – will not get anything,” said Milan Bandić. He told the government that it must take into account work and solidarity with those who find themselves on the margins of the game due to capital. “That is the task of a socially responsible state and that is why I am sure that this concept cannot be supported in parliament by the Party of Work and Solidarity,” noted Bandić.
- State budget for 2019 adopted in parliament
- Government holds session in Karlovac
- PM slams three former high representatives for eroding the rights of Croats in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Progressives join together for European Parliament bid
- Opposition leader meets with union representatives over pension reforms
- The Cultural and Natural Heritage of Nin