At the invitation of Czech President Miloš Zeman, President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is on an official visit to the Czech Republic. This is a return visit after Zeman and a delegation visited Zagreb two years ago.
Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, who arrived in the company of her spouse and a Croatian delegation, was ceremonially welcomed to Prague.
Following the protocol portion of her welcome, the two presidents discussed current events, the future of the European Union and economic cooperation between the two countries. One of the topics was the Three Seas Initiative and strengthening connections between states from the Baltics to the Adriatic and Black Sea.
“The aim of that initiative is cohesion with the remainder of the EU, removing borders between so called East and West, mental, but also physical. The aim is connectivity, connecting our countries, but also connection towards the EU and naturally, competitiveness or competitiveness of our economies, all for better life and a better standard for our citizens,” said President Grabar-Kitarović.
- Croatian diplomat recalled to explain racist remarks
- Plenković tells diplomats to keep an eye on their associates
- Ante Simonić new presidential candidate
- Croatia marks Day of Remembrance of Victims of all Totalitarian Regimes
- Talks on increasing salaries in health care end without conclusion
- Health care workers to insist on salary hike