At the invitation of Czech President Miloš Zeman, President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is on an official visit to the Czech Republic. This is a return visit after Zeman and a delegation visited Zagreb two years ago.
Croatian President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović, who arrived in the company of her spouse and a Croatian delegation, was ceremonially welcomed to Prague.
Following the protocol portion of her welcome, the two presidents discussed current events, the future of the European Union and economic cooperation between the two countries. One of the topics was the Three Seas Initiative and strengthening connections between states from the Baltics to the Adriatic and Black Sea.
“The aim of that initiative is cohesion with the remainder of the EU, removing borders between so called East and West, mental, but also physical. The aim is connectivity, connecting our countries, but also connection towards the EU and naturally, competitiveness or competitiveness of our economies, all for better life and a better standard for our citizens,” said President Grabar-Kitarović.
- Vukovar gets street name in Bratislava
- Advocate General says border arbitration does not fall under EU law
- Opposition to file no-confidence motion against Minister Divjak
- Households contribute to massive food waste in Croatia
- 20th anniversary of the death of Franjo Tudjman marked in Split
- Government cabinet session held in Krapina