President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is taking part at the two day NATO summit in Brussels.
President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović took the opportunity during her meeting with US President Donald Trump to give him a Croatia football team jersey with his name and the number 9 to him. Andrej Kramarić currently wears number 9 which was once worn by the highest goal scorer at the 1998 World Cup, Davor Šuker.
President Grabar-Kitarović gave British Prime Minister Theresa May a jersey with the number 10, which is today worn by the Croatia team captain, midfielder Luka Modrić, and was worn in 1998 by Zvonimir Boban who was the captain at the time.
The president tweeted the event.
- Pejčinović Burić meets with Pompeo in Washington
- Marić on tax reforms: The government will respond to all comments
- HDZ's MEPs support Hungary
- President attends third summit of Three Seas Initiative
- Projects valued at €45 billion presented at Three Seas Initiative
- Plenković reprimands Penava over planned protest