President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is taking part at the two day NATO summit in Brussels.
President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović took the opportunity during her meeting with US President Donald Trump to give him a Croatia football team jersey with his name and the number 9 to him. Andrej Kramarić currently wears number 9 which was once worn by the highest goal scorer at the 1998 World Cup, Davor Šuker.
President Grabar-Kitarović gave British Prime Minister Theresa May a jersey with the number 10, which is today worn by the Croatia team captain, midfielder Luka Modrić, and was worn in 1998 by Zvonimir Boban who was the captain at the time.
The president tweeted the event.
- Former SDP MP defects to HNS and parliamentary majority
- President denies links to suspect in text messages probe
- Migration agreement stokes anger among conservatives
- Interior Minister representing Croatia at Marrakesh Agreement
- Government discusses reforms with coalition
- Anti-corruption council discusses conflict of interest legislation