President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is taking part at the two day NATO summit in Brussels.
President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović took the opportunity during her meeting with US President Donald Trump to give him a Croatia football team jersey with his name and the number 9 to him. Andrej Kramarić currently wears number 9 which was once worn by the highest goal scorer at the 1998 World Cup, Davor Šuker.
President Grabar-Kitarović gave British Prime Minister Theresa May a jersey with the number 10, which is today worn by the Croatia team captain, midfielder Luka Modrić, and was worn in 1998 by Zvonimir Boban who was the captain at the time.
The president tweeted the event.
- Burić attends Foreign Affairs Council meeting in Brussels
- Western Balkans Summit underway in London
- Croatian President: NATO summit ended in success despite tensions
- Mattis vows to assist Croatia in modernizing its army
- President Grabar-Kitarović hands out Croatia jerseys at NATO summit
- Honey on the island of Hvar