President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović is taking part at the two day NATO summit in Brussels.
President Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović took the opportunity during her meeting with US President Donald Trump to give him a Croatia football team jersey with his name and the number 9 to him. Andrej Kramarić currently wears number 9 which was once worn by the highest goal scorer at the 1998 World Cup, Davor Šuker.
President Grabar-Kitarović gave British Prime Minister Theresa May a jersey with the number 10, which is today worn by the Croatia team captain, midfielder Luka Modrić, and was worn in 1998 by Zvonimir Boban who was the captain at the time.
The president tweeted the event.
- Parliament rejects SDP interpellation on government work
- Novaković explains why case has been opened against the president
- MP regrets vote in parliament
- EU Commissioner for Justice on official visit to Croatia
- SDP pushing for vote on amendments to INA's privatization law
- The 2019 Croatian Emigrant Almanac