The German Supreme Court with its headquarters in Karlsruhe has adopted a decision on appeals by Josip Perković and Zdravko Mustač. The highest German court has confirmed life sentences for the two and rejected arguments that the defence presented as reason for revision.
According to information gained by Croatian Radio Television, the decision on revision is dated May 2nd while the date or processing is today.
On August 3rd 2016 the Higher District Court in Munich sentenced the two Yugoslav Secret Service agents with life in prison for taking part in the murder of Croatian emigrant Stjepan Đureković in Germany in 1983.
- Opposition leader meets with union representatives over pension reforms
- HDZ continues to lead in voter support
- Progressives join together for European Parliament bid
- Government holds session in Karlovac
- Plenković: Cooperation with counties has become systematic, open and partner oriented
- The Cultural and Natural Heritage of Nin