The German Supreme Court with its headquarters in Karlsruhe has adopted a decision on appeals by Josip Perković and Zdravko Mustač. The highest German court has confirmed life sentences for the two and rejected arguments that the defence presented as reason for revision.
According to information gained by Croatian Radio Television, the decision on revision is dated May 2nd while the date or processing is today.
On August 3rd 2016 the Higher District Court in Munich sentenced the two Yugoslav Secret Service agents with life in prison for taking part in the murder of Croatian emigrant Stjepan Đureković in Germany in 1983.
- Tougher Covid restrictions take effect nation-wide at midnight
- Prime Minister: New measures will last until before Christmas
- Prime Minister announces new measures to fight coronavirus
- European Commission VP marks 25th anniversary of Dayton Accord
- Lawmakers debate whether the Covid vaccine should be mandatory
- Kohorst: The United States would like Croatia to opt for its F-16 aircraft