The German Supreme Court with its headquarters in Karlsruhe has adopted a decision on appeals by Josip Perković and Zdravko Mustač. The highest German court has confirmed life sentences for the two and rejected arguments that the defence presented as reason for revision.
According to information gained by Croatian Radio Television, the decision on revision is dated May 2nd while the date or processing is today.
On August 3rd 2016 the Higher District Court in Munich sentenced the two Yugoslav Secret Service agents with life in prison for taking part in the murder of Croatian emigrant Stjepan Đureković in Germany in 1983.
- President sharply refutes reinterpretation of her statements on migrants
- Croatia secures quarterfinals at World Water Polo Championships
- INA finds new source of natural gas
- Marić to present 4th round of tax reforms by the end of the month
- Hajduk sacks coach after Europa League qualification debacle
- President to meet on Thursday with Vukovar Mayor Ivan Penava