The German Supreme Court with its headquarters in Karlsruhe has adopted a decision on appeals by Josip Perković and Zdravko Mustač. The highest German court has confirmed life sentences for the two and rejected arguments that the defence presented as reason for revision.
According to information gained by Croatian Radio Television, the decision on revision is dated May 2nd while the date or processing is today.
On August 3rd 2016 the Higher District Court in Munich sentenced the two Yugoslav Secret Service agents with life in prison for taking part in the murder of Croatian emigrant Stjepan Đureković in Germany in 1983.
- SDP opposed to government’s announced tax reform
- PM applauds EC’s decision to remain neutral on Slovene lawsuit
- Maras wins run-off to lead Zagreb SDP
- Committee on Constitution wants government to double check referendum signatures
- Government adopts measures to help blocked debtors
- A teacher belonging to the Croatian minority in Romania working on preserving the Croatian heritage