The German Supreme Court with its headquarters in Karlsruhe has adopted a decision on appeals by Josip Perković and Zdravko Mustač. The highest German court has confirmed life sentences for the two and rejected arguments that the defence presented as reason for revision.
According to information gained by Croatian Radio Television, the decision on revision is dated May 2nd while the date or processing is today.
On August 3rd 2016 the Higher District Court in Munich sentenced the two Yugoslav Secret Service agents with life in prison for taking part in the murder of Croatian emigrant Stjepan Đureković in Germany in 1983.
- Parliament rejects SDP interpellation on government work
- Novaković explains why case has been opened against the president
- MP regrets vote in parliament
- EU Commissioner for Justice on official visit to Croatia
- SDP pushing for vote on amendments to INA's privatization law
- The 2019 Croatian Emigrant Almanac