Croatian police have been praised for the organization and implementation of Frontex training being held these days in Germany in which European Union members facing problems of the migrant crisis are taking part.
The aim of the training is to prepare border police for strengthening internal controls within the Schengen area, but also controls of the Union's outer border.
Training for handling of asylum seekers, migrants that need medical assistance and illegal migrants found within the Union is also being conducted.
Trainers taking part from Croatia are Krešimir Kaniža a police officer from the mobile unit for implementation of state border control and Marijana Abramović, the assistant chief of the Police Academy and coordinator of Frontex activities.
- Marija Pejčinović Burić assuming duties as Council of Europe Secretary General
- Government accepts demands by “67 is too much” initiative
- Unions demand parliament debate on pension reforms
- HSS leader Beljak criticizes Croatian judiciary
- Vukovar Mayor Penava comments reactions to his post on social networks
- HBOR and commercial banks agree to new loan deal for farmers