Croatian police have been praised for the organization and implementation of Frontex training being held these days in Germany in which European Union members facing problems of the migrant crisis are taking part.
The aim of the training is to prepare border police for strengthening internal controls within the Schengen area, but also controls of the Union's outer border.
Training for handling of asylum seekers, migrants that need medical assistance and illegal migrants found within the Union is also being conducted.
Trainers taking part from Croatia are Krešimir Kaniža a police officer from the mobile unit for implementation of state border control and Marijana Abramović, the assistant chief of the Police Academy and coordinator of Frontex activities.
- Penava: Serbia does not accept responsibility for Ovčara
- Prime Minister attends Strategic Dialogue on Western Balkans meeting in Geneva
- EC dismisses HRW’s claims regarding Croatian border control
- Prime Minister and Finance Minister present proposed 2020 budget to parliament
- Campaign for presidential election begins to heat up
- Minister says works on access roads for Pelješac Bridge will begin soon