By system of rotation, the leading position in the House of Peoples in the Parliamentary Assembly of Bosnia and Herzegovina has officially ben taken over by Dragan Čović the leader of the Croatian Democratic Union in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The chairman until now, Bakir Izetbegović, remains one of two vice-presidents of the institution. Dragan Čović will remain in the position of chairman for the next eight months.
On his Twitter profile this morning, Čović said the priorities of his activity will be EU and NATO integration, along with constructive political dialog and reforms that will provide equal rights, stability and progress for Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- PM on working visit to Germany
- Croatia marks anniversary of international recognition
- Interior minister refutes report by Human Rights Watch
- Green Week Berlin expected to boost Croatian exports
- Croatia first to introduce early screening for lung cancer
- PM on vigilante slayings in Split: We will not allow Croatia to pass into anarchy