According to the latest data from the State Statistics Bureau, retail sales in November rose by 5.8% year-on-year.
The Croatian State Statistics Bureau announced on Tuesday that along with a year-on-year jump of 5.8% retail sales also rose by 2.1% when compared to the previous month. Officials at the statistics bureau noted that this marked the 51st consecutive month of year-on-year growth in retail sales, a trend that started in September of 2014.
- Economy and finance ministers at odds over cost of restructuring shipyards
- CCE hosts forum on business cooperation with Israel
- Marić: Uljanik Group’s numbers are staggering
- Bankruptcy for 3rd of May shipyard postponed
- Croatia marks 25 years of partnership with World Bank
- Netflix series filmed in centre of Zagreb