According to the latest data from the State Statistics Bureau, retail sales in November rose by 5.8% year-on-year.
The Croatian State Statistics Bureau announced on Tuesday that along with a year-on-year jump of 5.8% retail sales also rose by 2.1% when compared to the previous month. Officials at the statistics bureau noted that this marked the 51st consecutive month of year-on-year growth in retail sales, a trend that started in September of 2014.
- Committee finds no wrongdoing by intelligence agency in firing of President’s advisor
- Speaker of Canadian House of Commons says CETA is a good deal for both Canada and Croatia
- Reactions to yesterday's events in parliament
- Minister rejects new war crimes charges from Serbia
- Ambassador to Bosnia and Herzegovina recalled
- Cultural life is alive and well in the Neretva region