According to the latest data from the State Statistics Bureau, retail sales in November rose by 5.8% year-on-year.
The Croatian State Statistics Bureau announced on Tuesday that along with a year-on-year jump of 5.8% retail sales also rose by 2.1% when compared to the previous month. Officials at the statistics bureau noted that this marked the 51st consecutive month of year-on-year growth in retail sales, a trend that started in September of 2014.
- President meets with Lois Mitchell
- Water levels cause concern in Croatia, Prime Minister visits affected areas
- Croatian President meets with Canadian Prime Minister
- PM and ministers still hopeful of a solution for Uljanik
- Parliament Speaker Jandroković visits Bleiburg
- Cheaper calls and text messages to EU countries as of today