The Croatian President attended the annual meeting of horse breeders in Krapina Zagorje County in Krapina today.
During her address, President Kolinda Grabar Kitarović reminded of the importance of breeding domestic animals, especially domestic breeds. She added that state subsidies and EU funds for breeding programs put Croatia on the right path to achieving sustainable development in livestock farming and to revitalizing life in rural Croatia.
"Support for the resolving of burning issues such as depopulation or implementing reforms, with the goal of improving the business climate, contributes to achieving objectives of special interest to you, and we have made some headway in this, reducing the tax burden and maintaining macroeconomic and fiscal stability. What remains is to work on reducing administrative red tape for citizens and businesses, improving the efficiency of the public administration, decentralization and reversing negative demographic trends," the president said.
- Government rejects SDP interpellation on F-16s
- People Decide initiative seeking referendum on more just election system
- Tajani offers apology over controversial remarks
- Parliament rejects SDP interpellation on government work
- SDP pushing for vote on amendments to INA's privatization law
- The 2019 Croatian Emigrant Almanac