Croatia's Tourism Minister says he is expecting the tourism sector to record revenues in excess of 12 billion Euros in 2019.
More good news from the tourism sector. According to the latest statistics from the Croatian National Bank (HNB), revenues from foreign tourists in the first nine months of 2019 grew by 9% when compared to last year. The data also holds true when looking solely at the peak tourist season from May to September.
Asked to comment on the latest figures from the national bank, Tourism Minister Gari Cappelli said that the growth is a direct consequence of continued efforts to further develop Croatia's tourism offer.
- Chief State Prosecutor Dražen Jelenić resigns
- Zoran Milanović becomes Croatia’s fifth president
- Parliament debates law on Vukovar as a special place of homeland piety
- PM attends annual Munich Security Conference
- Chief State Attorney Jelenić expected to resign over Freemason issue
- Defence Ministry signs 38 procurement contracts with Croatian companies