Croatia's Tourism Minister says he is expecting the tourism sector to record revenues in excess of 12 billion Euros in 2019.
More good news from the tourism sector. According to the latest statistics from the Croatian National Bank (HNB), revenues from foreign tourists in the first nine months of 2019 grew by 9% when compared to last year. The data also holds true when looking solely at the peak tourist season from May to September.
Asked to comment on the latest figures from the national bank, Tourism Minister Gari Cappelli said that the growth is a direct consequence of continued efforts to further develop Croatia's tourism offer.
- 223 new COVID-19 cases in Croatia
- Commemoration marks 77th anniversary of Istra's reunification with Croatia
- Constitutional Court President explains decision on Civil Protection headquarters
- Union leader announces possible teacher’s protest
- Government priority: program for economic recovery and strengthening resilience
- 48 new cases of coronavirus infection in Croatia