In the closed part of today’s government cabinet session, the government relieved Dragan Kovačević of his duties as President of the Management Board of JANAF.
Stjepan Adanić was proposed to the company's Supervisory Board to fill the position as acting director.
Adanić is a member of the Croatian Democratic Union, otherwise a staff brigadier, a negotiator in the tripartite negotiations on the departure of the Yugoslav people’s Army from the Republic of Croatia in 1991 and the exchange of prisoners of war. He was the first editor-in-chief of the newspaper Hrvatski vojnik and the head of the military cabinet of the President of the Republic of Croatia (1991-1992).
“The temporary CEO of JANAF in the coming period will be existing board member, Mr. Stjepan Adanić, until the tender process for a new JANAF CEO has been completed,” said Minister of the Economy and Sustainable Development Tomislav Ćorić.
- 2,421 new coronavirus cases in Croatia
- New record in number of coronavirus cases – 2,776
- Vukovar Water Tower opens following reconstruction
- Health Minister: lockdown measures not yielding results
- 1 003 people have recovered from COVID-19 over the past 24 hours
- New measures introduced to fight coronavirus