Economy Minister Darko Horvat repeated on Wednesday that the state would provide financial support to the Đuro Đaković metal mechanical engineering group by 17 January.
At the same time, Minister Horvat said the matter would not be discussed at Thursday's cabinet session.
In late December the minister said that a temporary solution for the company based in Slavonski Brod would be for the state to provide guarantees on a 150 million kuna loan.
The loan, said Horvat, would help unblock the business accounts of companies within the Đuro Đaković Group and secure liquidity for the completion of open contracts.
A further 128 million kuna would be secured for the company's survival once the contracts are finished and the products delivered.
Minister Horvat also believes the appointment of Hrvoje Kekez as the new chair of the management board was a positive move for the future of the company.
- 223 new COVID-19 cases in Croatia
- Commemoration marks 77th anniversary of Istra's reunification with Croatia
- Constitutional Court President explains decision on Civil Protection headquarters
- Union leader announces possible teacher’s protest
- Government priority: program for economic recovery and strengthening resilience
- 48 new cases of coronavirus infection in Croatia