According to the latest data from the State Statistics Bureau, Croatia’s government debt at the end of the third quarter of last year saw a decline of almost 1%.
Croatia's public debt at the end of September stood at 281.8 billion Kuna, which is down by 0.9% or almost 2.5 billion Kuna year-on-year. As such public debt as a percentage of GDP dipped to its lowest levels since 2012 at 74.5 percent.
Gross foreign debt stood at 38.7 billion Euros. And while this is up on a monthly basis, annually it is down by roughly 980 million Euros.
- CCE hosts forum on business cooperation with Israel
- Croatia marks 25 years of partnership with World Bank
- Bankruptcy for 3rd of May shipyard postponed
- Marić: Uljanik Group’s numbers are staggering
- American Airlines to introduce direct line between Philadelphia and Dubrovnik
- Netflix series filmed in centre of Zagreb