According to the latest data from the State Statistics Bureau, Croatia’s government debt at the end of the third quarter of last year saw a decline of almost 1%.
Croatia's public debt at the end of September stood at 281.8 billion Kuna, which is down by 0.9% or almost 2.5 billion Kuna year-on-year. As such public debt as a percentage of GDP dipped to its lowest levels since 2012 at 74.5 percent.
Gross foreign debt stood at 38.7 billion Euros. And while this is up on a monthly basis, annually it is down by roughly 980 million Euros.
- President meets with Lois Mitchell
- Water levels cause concern in Croatia, Prime Minister visits affected areas
- Croatian President meets with Canadian Prime Minister
- PM and ministers still hopeful of a solution for Uljanik
- Parliament Speaker Jandroković visits Bleiburg
- Cheaper calls and text messages to EU countries as of today