Maritime, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Oleg Butković announced today that construction of access roads to the Pelješac bridge will begin soon.
After a decision by the State Commission for Control of Public Procurement Procedures that rejected complaints against the choice of a builder for the third and fourth phases of construction for access roads to the Pelješac bridge, Maritime, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Oleg Butković has announced the beginning of works on the Ston bypass road and roads towards the bridge.
“After this, since the contract was a component part of the tender, contracts will be signed very soon and work will begin. In the next few days, I can't say exactly when but that is that. There are no more legal procedures that can stop the beginning of work.
We don't believe anything will be late. It's difficult to estimate what can happen in construction of the bridge and in the construction of access roads, there are always situations that can prolong the construction procedure, but we are optimists.
These complaint procedures that are a problem in public procurement are finishing, but unfortunately that's how it is, we have the law on public procurement that we must adhere to and that is that,” said Minister Oleg Butković.
- Visas for Croatian citizens travelling to the USA could be discontinued in 2020
- Heated debate on Cyrillic script in Vukovar City Council
- Sinković brothers nominated for best men’s rowing team of 2019
- 28th anniversary of death of Blago Zadro marked in Vukovar
- Croatian and Egyptian ministers condemn Turkish attacks on Syria
- Teachers' strike continues for a fourth day