Maritime, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Oleg Butković announced today that construction of access roads to the Pelješac bridge will begin soon.
After a decision by the State Commission for Control of Public Procurement Procedures that rejected complaints against the choice of a builder for the third and fourth phases of construction for access roads to the Pelješac bridge, Maritime, Transport and Infrastructure Minister Oleg Butković has announced the beginning of works on the Ston bypass road and roads towards the bridge.
“After this, since the contract was a component part of the tender, contracts will be signed very soon and work will begin. In the next few days, I can't say exactly when but that is that. There are no more legal procedures that can stop the beginning of work.
We don't believe anything will be late. It's difficult to estimate what can happen in construction of the bridge and in the construction of access roads, there are always situations that can prolong the construction procedure, but we are optimists.
These complaint procedures that are a problem in public procurement are finishing, but unfortunately that's how it is, we have the law on public procurement that we must adhere to and that is that,” said Minister Oleg Butković.
- PM on working visit to Germany
- Croatia marks anniversary of international recognition
- Interior minister refutes report by Human Rights Watch
- Green Week Berlin expected to boost Croatian exports
- Croatia first to introduce early screening for lung cancer
- PM on vigilante slayings in Split: We will not allow Croatia to pass into anarchy