At the Sheraton hotel in Zagreb a business forum opened today titled Education and Entrepreneurship: Challenges to Croatia's future.
The event is being organized by the "Prsten" Association of Croats from Bosnia and Herzegovina.
In his welcome address Prime Minister Andrej Plenković noted that cooperation between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Croatia is a strategic state project.
“It is especially important to us to support the University Clinical Hospital in Mostar, which is a strategic issue and a strategic decision by the Croatian government to assist, because that is important for Croats in Bosnia and Herzegovina. We will assist the university in Mostar because that is also important. We will assist the Croatian National Theatre project in Mostar. Three key points: education, culture and healthcare,” said Prime Minister Andrej Plenković.
- Chief State Prosecutor Dražen Jelenić resigns
- Zoran Milanović becomes Croatia’s fifth president
- Parliament debates law on Vukovar as a special place of homeland piety
- PM attends annual Munich Security Conference
- Chief State Attorney Jelenić expected to resign over Freemason issue
- Defence Ministry signs 38 procurement contracts with Croatian companies