According to the daily coronavirus update by the Civil Protection Directorate, two new cases of COVID-19 were confirmed in Croatia over the past 24 hours.
The total number of infections since the first case was recorded back in February is now 2,234. So far, 1,978 persons have made a full recovery from the virus, meaning there are currently 256 active cases in Croatia.
No new coronavirus-related deaths were recorded since yesterday, therefore the death toll remains at 96.
"Adhering to all precautionary measures and safety guidelines adopted so far is of vital importance, because only through responsible behavior can we continue to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. Everyone must be aware of their responsibility towards their own health, the health of their family and fellow citizens. Every moment spent in a closed public space poses an increased risk of infection in contrast to staying within the family home or household," announced public health authorities at Wednesday's press briefing.
- High Misdemeanour Court: Thompson did not commit a violation
- New railway connection between Prague and Adriatic planned
- No new coronavirus cases, disease takes another life
- Forbes: Cavtat, Zagreb and Rijeka in the top 20 safest European destinations for post corona holidays
- 48 active coronavirus cases, Croatia ready for second wave
- Only 55 active coronavirus cases in Croatia