After the Annual Report on Defence for 2018 was adopted at today’s government cabinet session, Minister of Defence Damir Krstičević touched upon achievements and noted that during its mandate the government is systematically and strengthening and modernizing the Croatian military in an organized manner.
Minister Damir Krstičević said that he believes that Croatia and its future generations need an air force adding that they are still determined to resolve the strategic issue of acquiring combat aircraft.
“Talks are being conducted, meaning the government is still determined in securing that strategic issue for Croatia. We are holding talks with the United States and Sweden, when wehave something concrete, we will inform the Croatian public,” said Krstičević.
- Catholic believers celebrate Corpus Christi, a national holiday
- PM comments on adopting the euro at EU summit meeting
- Prime minister and president tipped as candidates for top EU positions
- Miroslav Škoro announces presidential run
- European Commission releases study assessing differences in EU food products
- Croatians celebrate Statehood Day