At a session of the Croatian health Insurance Bureau it was decided that the drug Spinraza will be placed on the Croatian health Insurance Bureau list and will be available to all children.
Spinraza will also be available to individuals suffering from Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) older than 18 years of age as well as children on respirators.
“As of today and on, the drug Spinraza will be able to be given to all patients, while an evaluation will be conducted between every six months and a year. This is according to the European Medicines Agency who also received limited use of the drug,” said the Director of the Croatian Health Insurance Bureau Lucijan Vukelić.
- State election commission announces list of presidential candidates
- Final day for submission of candidacies for presidential elections
- Vukovar gets street name in Bratislava
- Opposition to file no-confidence motion against Minister Divjak
- Croatian students do poorly on PISA tests
- 20th anniversary of the death of Franjo Tudjman marked in Split