At a session of the Croatian health Insurance Bureau it was decided that the drug Spinraza will be placed on the Croatian health Insurance Bureau list and will be available to all children.
Spinraza will also be available to individuals suffering from Spinal Muscular Atrophy (SMA) older than 18 years of age as well as children on respirators.
“As of today and on, the drug Spinraza will be able to be given to all patients, while an evaluation will be conducted between every six months and a year. This is according to the European Medicines Agency who also received limited use of the drug,” said the Director of the Croatian Health Insurance Bureau Lucijan Vukelić.
- Croatian diplomat recalled to explain racist remarks
- Croatia celebrates Feast of the Assumption
- Day of survivors of Serbian concentration camps observed in Knin
- Croatian police praised for Frontex training to strengthen EU borders
- Heatwave warning in effect
- Italian family poisoned by carbon monoxide?