On this day 25 years ago, the “Storm” military-police liberation operation, and symbolically the Homeland War, formally came to an end.
On that day in Gornji Viduševac near Glina, the commander of the 21st Kordun Corps of the Army of the so-called Republic of Serbian Krajina, Colonel Čedo Bulat, together with five thousand soldiers, surrendered to Croatian General and then assistant Chief of General Staff Petar Stipetić.
Prior to that, General Stipetić played one of the key roles in “Storm” when he took over the North Sector and forced Serb forces to surrender.
- President: Croatia will not support unilateral revision of Dayton Agreement
- Number of coronavirus cases in Croatia in decline
- Numbers of new coronavirus cases dropping
- Croatian troops leave Afghanistan
- Prime Minister attends installation of new Mostar-Duvno Bishop
- Coronavirus spike appears to be declining