Minister of Health Vili Beroš reported that there continues to be no new coronavirus cases in Croatia and from the beginning of the epidemic 2246 people were infected.
As of today 2088 people have recovered, while 103 have died.
The end of the epidemic can be declared when there is no more circulation of the virus in the indigenous population. There are almost no such cases anymore, and all the last ones were imported.
The results of serological tests are also expected, where out of 650 tests there is a very small percentage of positive people.
Instructions for the preventive measures during the elections have already been published, and instructions on the organization of election rallies will be published soon.
- Croatia reports record number of new Covid-19 infections
- Croatia makes face masks mandatory in stores
- Beroš: Croatia still among EU leaders in containing COVID-19
- Croatia hits new record in coronavirus cases
- 53 new coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Croatia expected to get invite for Eurozone waiting room on Friday