The number of coronavirus cases in Croatia continues to decline, as recoveries are rising and new cases are few and far between.
The National Civil Protection Headquarters has reported that one new coronavirus case has been recorded in the past 24 hours. This puts the total number of infected since the beginning of the outbreak at 2,244. Of that total, 2,027 have achieved a full recovery. No new coronavirus related deaths have been reported, leaving the national total at 99.
All told this means that there are only 118 active coronavirus cases in the country, all of whom are receiving treatment in hospital. Of these 118, six are on respirators. The headquarters also reported that 61,482 tests have been conducted, of which 618 in the past 24 hours.
- Croatia reports record number of new Covid-19 infections
- Croatia makes face masks mandatory in stores
- Beroš: Croatia still among EU leaders in containing COVID-19
- Croatia hits new record in coronavirus cases
- 53 new coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Croatia expected to get invite for Eurozone waiting room on Friday