According to the latest data from the National Civil Protection Headquarters, Croatia has not registered a single new case of coronavirus over the past 24 hours.
This is the first time this has happened since March 9th, 75 days ago before epidemiological measures were introduced. The total number of coronavirus cases in Croatia remains 2,243, of which 2,023 have achieved a full recovery. This means that currently there are only 220 people battling the virus in Croatia.
There have also not been any new coronavirus-related deaths in the past 24 hours, leaving the national total at 99.
Clearly pleased with the positive numbers Health Minister Vili Beroš took to social media to thank everyone for their contribution. "It has been 89 days since the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak. We have 2,243 recorded cases and 2,023 recovered. Today we are pleased to see the number that has inspired our responsible and disciplined behavior. ZERO new infections. Thanks to everyone!"
- High Misdemeanour Court: Thompson did not commit a violation
- New railway connection between Prague and Adriatic planned
- No new coronavirus cases, disease takes another life
- Forbes: Cavtat, Zagreb and Rijeka in the top 20 safest European destinations for post corona holidays
- 48 active coronavirus cases, Croatia ready for second wave
- Only 55 active coronavirus cases in Croatia