The National Civil Protection Headquarters announced on Friday that there have been no new coronavirus cases in the Republic of Croatia in the past 24 hours, leaving the total number of patients with the coronavirus at 2,245.
So far, 65,509 people have been tested, 415 of them in the last 24 hours. There are 28 people in hospital. Out of that, 4 patients are on respirators.
The total number of healed recovered is 2059, which is 8 newly recovered in the past 24 hours. The total number of deaths is 103.
A male, born in 1951, who had arterial hypertension, died on a respirator in a hospital in Zagreb.
- Voters hand HDZ a major victory and a massive blow to SDP
- Croatia reports record number of new Covid-19 infections
- SDP's Bernardić steps down after election disaster
- Fifty-seven new COVID-19 infections
- Beroš: Croatia still among EU leaders in containing COVID-19
- Plenković says he has 76 signatures required to form a new government