Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Construction and Physical Planning Predrag Štromar announced at a news conference that a tender for subsidized housing loans for the youth will be issued.
This year, like last year, 12 banks will be taking part in the tender however interest rates will be lower. The lowest interest rate was offered by the Croatian Postal Bank, 2.19% for loans in Kuna and in Euros.
Minister Predrag Štromar said that by the end of next year it is expected that housing problems will be resolved for 20 thousand youth.
“As of September 10th, requests for subsidized loans will be submitted to the Agency for Real Estate. We have a list of banks, we have contracts with them and younger people now have a month's time to choose their credit institution, find their real estate, apartment, house, or get a building permit to build a house,” said Štromar.
- Croatian diplomat recalled to explain racist remarks
- Croatia celebrates Feast of the Assumption
- Croatian police praised for Frontex training to strengthen EU borders
- Italian family poisoned by carbon monoxide?
- Medical Association: Disable false prophets from spreading lies about vaccination
- Prime Minister speaks about investments and demographics on Hvar