The Croatian Association of Medical Law has called on all responsible state institutions to actively approach the national problem of vaccination.
The association called upon all state institutions to use education to remove any misconceptions and disable false prophets from spreading lies and deceptions at the expense of citizens’ health.
The statement was made by Association president Miran Cvitković following a post on Facebook by Member of Parliament Ivan Pernar who said that he does not intend to have his newborn child vaccinated.
- Distress signal rekindles hope in search for missing sailors
- Conflict of Interest Committee initiates procedure against Prime Minister
- 20th International Art Contest
- Diaspora conference begins in Zagreb
- New traffic light to warn mobile phone users
- Grabar Kitarović says migration must be resolved at its source