The Croatian Association of Medical Law has called on all responsible state institutions to actively approach the national problem of vaccination.
The association called upon all state institutions to use education to remove any misconceptions and disable false prophets from spreading lies and deceptions at the expense of citizens’ health.
The statement was made by Association president Miran Cvitković following a post on Facebook by Member of Parliament Ivan Pernar who said that he does not intend to have his newborn child vaccinated.
- Croatian diplomat recalled to explain racist remarks
- Croatia celebrates Feast of the Assumption
- Croatian police praised for Frontex training to strengthen EU borders
- Italian family poisoned by carbon monoxide?
- Medical Association: Disable false prophets from spreading lies about vaccination
- Prime Minister speaks about investments and demographics on Hvar