Croatian national football team captain, Luka Modrić from Zadar, has donated 100 000 euros to the hospital in his home town to purchase a mobile X-ray machine.
Modrić had previously donated to the Petrova hospital in Zagreb.
“Modrić has been included from the very beginning. We have decided on a mobile X-ray machine that has the COVID-19 designation and is intended for diagnostics in patients suffering from corona virus. The machine has been ordered, Modrić will pay and we expect it to be delivered to the Zadar hospital iin about a month and a half,” said representatives of the Zadar hospital for the 057.info portal.
- High Misdemeanour Court: Thompson did not commit a violation
- New railway connection between Prague and Adriatic planned
- Forbes: Cavtat, Zagreb and Rijeka in the top 20 safest European destinations for post corona holidays
- 48 active coronavirus cases, Croatia ready for second wave
- Only 55 active coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Only 66 active coronavirus cases in Croatia