According to unofficial information the USKOK Office for Prevention of Corruption and Organized Crime is investigating former Minister of State Property Goran Marić.
Just before minister Goran Marić resigned, the government approved his proposal to sell 85 hectares of state owned property in Brodski Varoš near Slavonski Brod to the Marsonia Glas company owned by the minister's friend Dragan Marić. One of the founders of that company is the Drinus Company run by Marić's son Alen.
Marsonia Glas has just two employees and did business with a loss last year, while it bought the state owned land for 36.5 million kuna.
- Penava: Serbia does not accept responsibility for Ovčara
- Prime Minister attends Strategic Dialogue on Western Balkans meeting in Geneva
- EC dismisses HRW’s claims regarding Croatian border control
- Prime Minister and Finance Minister present proposed 2020 budget to parliament
- Campaign for presidential election begins to heat up
- Minister says works on access roads for Pelješac Bridge will begin soon