According to unofficial information the USKOK Office for Prevention of Corruption and Organized Crime is investigating former Minister of State Property Goran Marić.
Just before minister Goran Marić resigned, the government approved his proposal to sell 85 hectares of state owned property in Brodski Varoš near Slavonski Brod to the Marsonia Glas company owned by the minister's friend Dragan Marić. One of the founders of that company is the Drinus Company run by Marić's son Alen.
Marsonia Glas has just two employees and did business with a loss last year, while it bought the state owned land for 36.5 million kuna.
- Croatia celebrates 25th anniversary of operation Storm
- Milanović: A joint criminal enterprise was one of the dumbest and ugliest fabrications
- Croatian government sending equipment and 100,000 euros in aid to Lebanon
- 36 new coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Military training ground in Knin named after Josip Markić
- WWII bomber discovered in Biševo Channel