According to unofficial information the USKOK Office for Prevention of Corruption and Organized Crime is investigating former Minister of State Property Goran Marić.
Just before minister Goran Marić resigned, the government approved his proposal to sell 85 hectares of state owned property in Brodski Varoš near Slavonski Brod to the Marsonia Glas company owned by the minister's friend Dragan Marić. One of the founders of that company is the Drinus Company run by Marić's son Alen.
Marsonia Glas has just two employees and did business with a loss last year, while it bought the state owned land for 36.5 million kuna.
- Marija Pejčinović Burić assuming duties as Council of Europe Secretary General
- Government accepts demands by “67 is too much” initiative
- Unions demand parliament debate on pension reforms
- HSS leader Beljak criticizes Croatian judiciary
- Vukovar Mayor Penava comments reactions to his post on social networks
- HBOR and commercial banks agree to new loan deal for farmers