The Ministry of Justice will send a request to Bosnia and Herzegovina for the extradition of former Dinamo football club boss Zdravko Mamić after it receives the required documents from the Osijek County Court, announced Justice Minister Dražen Bošnjaković.
“The ministry must receive a request and documents from the court in Osijek. After that we will send the request for extradition. It will then be up to Bosnia and Herzegovina. There, like here, the court decides if formal conditions have been met. The final decision will be up to their justice minister,” said Minister Dražen Bošnjaković.
A second indictment by the USKOK Office for Prevention of Corruption and Organized Crime against the former head of the Dinamo football club, Zdravko Mamić and six other accused, was confirmed by the Osijek County Court yesterday and a request for his extradition from Bosnia and Herzegovina was announced.
- Catholic believers celebrate Corpus Christi, a national holiday
- PM comments on adopting the euro at EU summit meeting
- Prime minister and president tipped as candidates for top EU positions
- Miroslav Škoro announces presidential run
- European Commission releases study assessing differences in EU food products
- Croatians celebrate Statehood Day