According to the National Civil Protection Directorate, 3 217 new positive coronavirus test results have been registered over the past 24 hours. With 11 216 tests conducted in that period, this puts Croatia's test positivity rate at just under 29%.
Currently 12 767 people have an active test result, of which 1 756 are receiving treatment in hospital. 171 patients are on ventilators. 36 coronavirus related deaths have been reported since yesterday, while 1 775 people have been given a clean bill of health.
Since the beginning of the outbreak in Croatia, on February 25th of last year, a total 285 765 positive test results have been registered, of which 266 813 have since been given a clean bill of health. All told 6 185 coronavirus-related deaths have been reported. More than 1.6 million tests have been conducted and currently there are 28 763 people in self-isolation.
- Croatia and 12 other EU members reach agreement on Covid passport
- 12,096 active coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Sinković brothers, Jurković sisters and Damir Martin through to rowing finals
- 3,099 new cases of coronavirus in Croatia
- Croatia's coronavirus test positivity rate continues to decline
- Grlić Radman: The EU is not looking to split-up BiH