According to the National Civil Protection Directorate,3,573 new coronavirus cases were registered in Croatia over the past 24 hours.
Forty-seven coronavirus-related deaths over the past 24 hours have raised the death-toll since the beginning of the pandemic to 1,304.
Currently there are 2,640 people receiving treatment in hospital, 213 of whom are on ventilators.
Since February 25, when the first case was confirmed in Croatia, 100,410 people have been infected with the novel virus, of whom 1,304 have died.
A total of 80,027 people have recovered, including 2,640 in the last 24 hours.
A total of 45,150 people are currently in self-isolation.
To date, 667,749 people have been tested for coronavirus, including 9,877 in the last 24 hours.
- Tougher Covid restrictions take effect nation-wide at midnight
- Prime Minister: New measures will last until before Christmas
- Prime Minister announces new measures to fight coronavirus
- European Commission VP marks 25th anniversary of Dayton Accord
- Lawmakers debate whether the Covid vaccine should be mandatory
- Kohorst: The United States would like Croatia to opt for its F-16 aircraft