Two new cases of COVID-19 were recorded in Croatia over the past 24 hours, announced the Civil Protection Directorate at Saturday’s daily coronavirus update.
Today’s number brings the national total of infections to 2,224 since the first case was recorded in February.
More than 52,000 people have been tested so far, with 857 coming in the last 24 hours.
A total of 1,913 persons have made a full recovery from the virus in Croatia. Health experts at the Civil Protection Directorate repeated that people should remain cautious, while respecting social distancing and maintaining proper personal hygiene, in an effort to reduce the rate of infection even further.
- High Misdemeanour Court: Thompson did not commit a violation
- New railway connection between Prague and Adriatic planned
- Forbes: Cavtat, Zagreb and Rijeka in the top 20 safest European destinations for post corona holidays
- 48 active coronavirus cases, Croatia ready for second wave
- Only 55 active coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Only 66 active coronavirus cases in Croatia