A China Eastern Airlines flight has arrived in Zagreb from Shanghai carrying 12.5 tons of medical equipment needed for the fight against the COVID-19 virus, said a statement from the Croatian government.
This is the first flight from China in which equipment needed for the healthcare system and all services arrived.
At the same time, with the arrival 10 tons of protective equipment from Shanghai to Frankfurt, the Croatian government has secured more than 20 tons of protective masks, protective suits and protective goggles. The equipment in Frankfurt should be delivered to Croatia today said the statement.
This is another example of quality cooperation between Croatia and China, which Prime Minister Andrej Plenković and Chinese Prime Minister Li Keqiang discussed over the telephone on Friday. The two prime minister discussed the further acquisition of protective equipment from China and a Chinese donation of protective equipment in conjunction with joint efforts in the fight against the coronavirus pandemic, noted the statement by the Croatian government.
- High Misdemeanour Court: Thompson did not commit a violation
- New railway connection between Prague and Adriatic planned
- Forbes: Cavtat, Zagreb and Rijeka in the top 20 safest European destinations for post corona holidays
- 48 active coronavirus cases, Croatia ready for second wave
- Only 55 active coronavirus cases in Croatia
- Only 66 active coronavirus cases in Croatia