According to the National Civil Protection Directorate 3 251 new coronavirus cases have been registered over the past 24 hours, on the basis of 9 126 tests in that same period.
38 coronavirus-related deaths have also been reported since yesterday. Currently there are 16 891 active cases in the country, of which 1 878 people are receiving treatment in hospital. 205 patients are on respirators. 1 693 people have achieved a full recovery over the past 24 hours.
Since the beginning of the outbreak on February 25th, a total of 90 715 people have been infected with the virus, of which 72 673 have achieved a full recovery. 1 151 coronavirus-related deaths have been reported. 640 781 people have been tested for the virus, while currently there are 39 937 people in self-isolation.
- Tougher Covid restrictions take effect nation-wide at midnight
- Prime Minister: New measures will last until before Christmas
- Prime Minister announces new measures to fight coronavirus
- European Commission VP marks 25th anniversary of Dayton Accord
- Lawmakers debate whether the Covid vaccine should be mandatory
- Kohorst: The United States would like Croatia to opt for its F-16 aircraft