According to the latest report from the National Civil Protection Directorate, 1 313 new coronavirus cases have been registered in Croatia over the past 24 hours, based on 4 861 tests conducted in that same period.
Currently there are 15 699 active cases in the country, of which 1 816 are receiving treatment in hospital. 191 patients are on respirators. 33 coronavirus related deaths were also reported in the past 24 hours, while 2 507 people have achieve a full recovery since yesterday.
Since the beginning of the outbreak, on February 25th, a total of 85 519 people have been infected with the virus, with 68 738 having achieved a full recovery. All told, 1 082 coronavirus-related deaths have been reported. More than 624 thousand people have been tested for the virus, and currently there are 35 071 people in self-isolation.
- Tougher Covid restrictions take effect nation-wide at midnight
- Prime Minister: New measures will last until before Christmas
- Prime Minister announces new measures to fight coronavirus
- European Commission VP marks 25th anniversary of Dayton Accord
- Lawmakers debate whether the Covid vaccine should be mandatory
- Kohorst: The United States would like Croatia to opt for its F-16 aircraft